[Histonet] Need silver stain for granules in adrenals

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Thu Oct 9 16:14:48 CDT 2003

I don't think you can get a good chromaffin reaction on material already
fixed with formalin. Fontana-Masson should be fine. John Kiernan
published a chromate-dichromate fix for chromaffin tissues, it may be in
his book, along with other recommendations.

Geoff

--
--
Geoff McAuliffe, Ph.D.