[Histonet] cloudy cornea after Hartman's fix

Davoli, Katherine A katherine.davoli at pitt.edu
Thu Jun 27 13:12:56 CDT 2024

Anyone know why the cornea of my pig eye got white/cloudy on dropping it in to Hartman's fixative?  I'm used to working with mice where, if this happens I didn't notice.

Katherine Davoli, MDiv, HTL(ASCP)cm    (they/them/theirs)
Lab Manager, Tissue Culture & Histology Cores, U. Pitt Dept of Ophthalmology
7.373 UPMC Mercy Pavilion        1622 Locust St., Pittsburgh PA 15219
(412) 624-8508   this number cannot receive texts