[Histonet] Alcian blue van gieson double stain

Paula Keene Pierce paula at excaliburpathology.com
Thu Mar 9 13:18:55 CST 2023

Hi,
if they are wanting to stain elastic, Alcian blue, and Van Gieson, I recommend doing the Verhoff elastic stain first, then the Alcian blue, and then the Van Gieson.
Paula Keene Pierce, BS, HTL(ASCP)HTPresidentExcalibur Pathology, Inc.5830 N Blue Lake DriveNorman, OK 73069PH 405-759-3953http://www.excaliburpathology.com

A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye. - Klingon Proverb