[Histonet] Job Opening in La Grange, IL

Donna Emge djemge11 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 16:14:14 CST 2023

Hello all,

AdventHealth is hiring for Histology Techs for our new Histology Lab in La
Grange, IL.  We have day and overnight positions currently available. We
are a small lab that offers full benefits, and good pay, while working with
a great bunch of people. Everyone helps each other. We work hard to
encourage team values, open honest communication and a system of continuous
quality improvement.

We will perform special stains by hand with kits and immunos on the Ventana
Benchmark Ultra. Must have a minimum of one year of experience as a
Histology Technician with competency in the areas of processing, embedding,
and microtomy. Immuno experience and HT or HTL certification is preferred,
but not required. We are hiring now!

Click on the links below to see the job description, hours and days, submit
your resume and apply.
Note:  *Lab Location is actually LaGrange Hospital, La Grange, IL*
Histology Techs, Overnight (Job Number: 23001761)
 AdventHealth Jobs - Histology Tech, Overnight in Hinsdale, Illinois,
United States
<https://jobs.adventhealth.com/hinsdale-il/histology-tech-overnight/40CA3FA86EFE45C9B3FBC87133EA0965/job/>
Histology Tech, Days  (Job Number:23001757)
AdventHealth Jobs - Histology Tech, Days in Hinsdale, Illinois, United
States
<https://jobs.adventhealth.com/hinsdale-il/histology-tech-days/4B70E83984B2440FA81265410B84B442/job/>

If questions, contact

*Shaunay Duncan(Jenkins)*

AdventHealth

Talent Acquisition Partner | Talent Acquisition HRSS

Shaunay.Duncan <@t> adventhealth.com

or contact me directly at

*Donna Emge, HT (ASCP)*
UChicago Medicine | AdventHealth
GL Regional Laboratory Manager | Histology

708-715-5720

Donna.Emge <@t> AdventHealth.com <Donna.Emge at AdventHealth.com>