[Histonet] IHC background

RENE MORALES rbasilio9 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 29 14:21:46 CDT 2022

Paula,
Regardless of the position of the tissue: control/ patient ‘s tissue, most likely is the  distribution of the reagents during staining, isn’t adequate. Syringe, staining  reagents expiration, calibration, etc.,   Have you contacted service from Leica? Hope the solution is found,
Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone