[Histonet] Water under sections

Colleen Forster cforster at umn.edu
Mon Jan 25 12:33:16 CST 2021

I use charged slides all the time. The best way to clear the water is to
cut the slides and air dry them overnight. The next day I follow the normal
protocol, heat in 60 degree over and then on to the rest of the protocol.

They don't really need the 56 degree oven all night long.

Respectfully,

Colleen Forster

--
Colleen Forster HT(ASCP)QIHC