[Histonet] Is there a way to orient FFPE sections with an indicator that remains visible post staining?

Colleen Forster cforster at umn.edu
Thu Apr 8 12:50:01 CDT 2021

Cheryl,

When I have this I use a small cube of tissue that is completely unrelated
to the project as my marker. You can  even ink all surfaces on this small
piece of tissue. I process something but don't block it and keep that piece
to cut the smaller cubes from.

I keep track on a "map" and then that goes with the block. It works well.

Colleen Forster