[Histonet] Tissue processor advice

Bacon, Charles Charles.Bacon at baystatehealth.org
Thu Sep 17 12:07:46 CDT 2020

Hi Colleen,

We have all VIPs here at BMC but I have used the Leica in the past at a previous position. We currently have 3 - E300s, 3 - VIP 5s, and 2 - VIP 6s. The VIPs are great and really only need preventive stuff like O rings and lubrication. A service company for us Avantik takes great care of all of that. You can get refurbished VIPs at great prices and they will last!

Chuck Bacon, HTL(ASCP)CM
Supervisor Histology
Baystate Medical Center
361 Whitney Ave., Holyoke, MA 01040
Telephone: 413-322-4786  Fax: 413-322-4790
Charles.Bacon at baystatehealth.org