[Histonet] Tissue processor Pros/Cons

Dessasau,, Evan D. eddessa at emory.edu
Wed Sep 16 14:59:52 CDT 2020

I Collen, I have only used a VIP 5 and love it.  They are workhorses when well cared for.  We recently acquired the VIP 6 AI to back up the remaining years of our VIP 5.  The last time our VIP 5 had a PM it was down for 4 days which included a weekend and we only have one processor.  The VIP 6 has many up grades for Solution Management.  We have not had it long enough to give feedback.  Sakura only makes the VIP 6 now so you may want to consider the VIP 6 instead of the VIP 5.
Thank you,
E-van
Yerkes Research Center of
Emory University