[Histonet] [External] Tissue processor advice

Tony Auge tony.auge at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 14:41:56 CDT 2020

I went through 2 ASP300, The first model not the S and they are terrible! I
had a sister lab that got a new/used ASP300S and the hard drive died within
a couple months. I would really recommend against them. The only Leica
certified repair people in the Phoenix area would not work on my ASP300
because they break so often and they didn't want to be responsible for it.