[Histonet] Experience Documentation form vs. Work experience form (HTL Route 2)?

Sara Wells sara.a.wells210 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 10:13:14 CDT 2020

Hi Jayasri,

It's a little different from when I did my HTL application due to COVID-19,
but I used this form:

https://www.ascp.org/content/docs/default-source/boc-pdfs/boc-us-routes/htl_route_2_3_doc.pdf?sfvrsn=2

I had to print it out, sign the information that I could on the page for
myself, send this to my immediate supervisor, have him send it back to me,
and then I could send it off to the BOC people. I also had to make sure the
letter of authenticity was in there on the original letterhead. After that,
everything was fine. I think the documentation has to be hand written, and
the letter could be typed as long as it states something like " I ______ on
this official letterhead, agree that _______ has the knowledge and work
experience on the work documentation form to take the HTL exam through
route 2." Something along those lines and have them sign it.

I hope this helps. It's a little different since it seems like you have to
send electronically now. If you have more issues, I would try chatting with
them online or calling.

Sara

--
*Sara Wells*