[Histonet] Experience Documentation form vs. Work experience form (HTL Route 2)?

Jayasri Narasimhan narasimj at ohsu.edu
Fri Oct 2 09:53:16 CDT 2020

Hi everyone,

I got an update (Deficient) regarding my HTL application that I submitted mid-August. However, I'm unable to find the form that they are requesting. I got the one I used by downloading the form under "Applicant Resources" under the HTL category.

This is the response:

We received yoir work experience form and letter of authenticity completed by _________ however it is not the most recent form. Email revised forms to DocumentationSC.Boc at Ascp.org

We require an experience documentation form(s). The experience documentation form must be completed by your immediate supervisor or laboratory director and attached to a letter of authenticity signed by this individual verifying the authenticity of the form(s).  This letter must be printed on original letterhead and state that the experience documentation form(s) was completed by the employer, with the date and signature.  Download and print the form from the ASCP website at www.ascp.org<http://www.ascp.org/>.

Is there another form out there? Would anyone be able to email the latest one to me?

Thank you,

JN