[Histonet] IHC DAB

Joe Myers jmyers1 at aol.com
Fri May 1 13:49:58 CDT 2020

Kristy:
I’m thinking along the same lines as Paula; is it possible that your detection reagent contains only Alkaline Phosphatase  (ALP) as there a reactive enzyme?  If so, a peroxide/DAB solution simply won’t react with it.  Can’t wait to see your protocol, with detailed descriptions of the antigen, pretreatment reagent and ‘labeling’ enzyme.
Cheers,
Joe Myers, M.S.,CT/QIHC(ASCP)