[Histonet] IHC DAB

Ana Maluenda Ana.Maluenda at baker.edu.au
Sat May 2 19:29:55 CDT 2020

Hi Kristy,

As the others said, so many things that could be on the way...But making sure your system is based on a HRP enzyme is definitely a good start, as mentioned by Joe.

If you can share details, I might be able to help too.

Welcome to the IHC world!

Cheers,

Ana

Ana Maluenda
Research Assistant/Laboratory Manager
Atherothrombosis and Vascular Biology Laboratory