[Histonet] Giemsa stain kit recommendations?

Katherine Bummer Katherine.Bummer at tevapharm.com
Mon Jul 27 09:46:00 CDT 2020

Hello Histonetters,

Does anyone have a Giemsa stain they can recommend?  I prefer a kit and I will be staining for neutrophils from a frozen cell pellet?

Thank you!

Kate

This message is intended solely for the designated recipient(s). It may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to attorney-client privilege or other confidentiality protections. If you are not a designated recipient you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.