[Histonet] Human Tissue Blocks

Erin McCarthy erin.mccarthy at tempus.com
Mon Jul 27 10:49:49 CDT 2020

Hi Chakib,

I am not sure what kind of budget you have for control tissues, I work in
the private sector unaffiliated with any one medical center so we routinely
have to buy tissue for control blocks and validations of new
antibodies/assays. We use two different suppliers - RS Diagnostics
<http://rsdiagnostics.com/> and Cooperative Human Tissue Network (CHTN
<https://www.chtn.org/>) They can be pricey, but that may be due to our
business structure and lack of signed agreements to commit to a specific
quantity of samples over time. I hope this helps!

--

Erin McCarthy, HT (ASCP)
Histology Supervisor

Tempus Labs
600 W. Chicago Ave.
Chicago IL 60654
Cell: (708)269-8610

--
This email and any attachments may contain confidential information. If you
believe that you have received it in error, please delete the email and