[Histonet] Recommend Harleco Giemsa stain reagents

Eddie Martin edmartin26 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 13:56:17 CDT 2020

Milliliter sigma makes a brand called harleco for their giemsa’s line. I don’t think they make a kit. But you will need an
1. neutral buffer reagent (harleco)
2.giemsa reagent
3. Azure B reagent
And anhydrous methanol solution call me when you get these ans I can provide a working solution for your line up.

V/r,
Eddie Martin
Hematology Team Leader
NIH/CC/DLM Hematology Service