[Histonet] question about Digital Pathology Certificate

Ranna Mehta ranna0726 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 18:36:45 CDT 2020

Hi All,
I need inputs from my histo colleagues about Digital Pathology
certification from NSH. If anyone has done this program, how is it helping
in their career?
what are pros and cons? Do they include MatLab  and R programming in
syllabus? I know it is very resourceful in research lab but what about
Clinical labs?
Right now i am working on multiplex staining using Vectra inform and Halo.
I am self learner; I don't have any help except company's technical
support. I am wondering- attending this program will help me understanding
algorithm and analysis? Thanks in advanced. Stay safe.
sorry for lots of questions.
Regards
Ranna Mehta
Associate Scientist