[Histonet] question about Digital Pathology Certificate

Victoria Baker bakevictoria at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 06:39:14 CDT 2020

Ranna,

I took the course and it was well worth the cost for me.  As to how it is
assisting my career right now it isn't as my facility stopped using imaging
about a year and a half ago.  With the pandemic they may be rethinking
this, but it won't be immediate.
This type of skill will be more important, I believe, with the advancement
of telemedicine and what we should be learning from the COVID-19 shut down
or limited resources of certain services.  Plus with so many facilities
merging to survive in the current environment this is going to be necessary.

What I would like to see is more follow up courses and more attention drawn
to this program.

Vikki