[Histonet] Procedure for Blue Cheese for Fungus Controls

Akemi akemiat3377 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 19:01:49 CST 2019

Hi Histopeeps! Here’s my procedure for Fungus Test Controls since we are out of controls. This was from Blue Cheese I processed yesterday. It turned out fabulous!!!   Photo credit to Christina George (i know Histonet doesn’t attach photos so can send to you)  and lab credit to my staff, Quinnlan Dewitt and Carlos Duran. I used President brand Le Blue which I purchased from Sprouts grocery.  It cost $7.95 for 3.5 oz. it was the most aged. I then took a portion of the “moldy blue” cheese and put it in lens paper, then cassetted it and fixed it in 10% Formalin in the morning for 8 hours and ran it normally with routine surgicals. Thinking of publishing!

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone