[Histonet] UV LIGHT BOX to kill BLOODBORNE PATH

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sat Nov 23 09:42:59 CST 2019

I really liked that idea of having a secondary copy of the paperwork to
take to
any potentially dirty area.

I am not very excited about UV light as a disinfectant for paper.
If the paper is dirty, it's dirty.
Incineration is a great disinfectant method.
Fire is another good one for paper (as a substitute for incineration).

E. Wayne Johnson DVM
Enable AgTech
Beijing