[Histonet] Thyroglobulin TGB04+TGB05 Not Working in Canine and Feline

Jan Shivers shive003 at umn.edu
Wed May 15 12:58:05 CDT 2019

Hi Sandra,

Being a mouse monoclonal, it may not cross-react with canines/felines; the
epitope may be specific to human follicular cells only.

The polyclonal Thyroglobulin from Dako/Agilent works fine on all the
mammals I've tried it on so far (and a frog as well).

Regards,
Jan

Jan Shivers
Senior Scientist
IHC/Histology Section Manager
Pathology Teaching Program
Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory
University of Minnesota
1333 Gortner Ave.
St. Paul, MN  55108
612-624-7297
shive003 at umn.edu

*Confidentiality Notice: This message, together with any attachments, is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
think you have received this message in error, please advise the sender and
then delete this message and any attachments immediately.*