[Histonet] Thyroglobulin TGB04+TGB05 Not Working in Canine and Feline

Greg Dobbin greg.dobbin at gmail.com
Wed May 15 13:18:06 CDT 2019

Hi Sandra,
>From your post, it looks to me like you are assuming the recommended
dilution should work. I apologize in advance if I have misinterpreted your
post in this regard.

When starting with a new antibody (including a new vendor for same Ab
and/or a new clone), do a range of dilutions that includes the recommended
one. So in this case, I would try 1:50, 1:100 and 1:200 to start. Use the
recommended AR first and then see how each of the 3 dilutions look.

Just as an example, you may find 1:50 has a weak signal and higher
dilutions are negative. If so, set up 3 more dilutions with the same AR (eg
1:10, 1:25 and 1:50). Once you get close to where you think the intensity
should be you can try modifying the AR protocol to improve the sensitivity.

Good luck,
Greg

--
*Greg Dobbin*
1205 Pleasant Grove Rd

*Everything in moderation...even moderation itself**!*