[Histonet] Processing Schedule- ASP-6025

John Garratt john.garratt at ciqc.ca
Wed May 8 08:50:02 CDT 2019

The processing schedule looks fine. I am thinking that if you are having no problems with morphology on the H&E processing is not the issue. The extended period in the warming draw is a good hypothesis.
I do have a question. How long was that particular piece of tonsil kept in formalin before processing? Could over fixation be the issue?
I have found that maintaining tight control of control tissues is important which includes minimum and maximum fixation time.

John

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile