[Histonet] Roche "bashing"

Kusters, Ronald ronald.kusters at pfmmedical.com
Wed Mar 6 06:50:26 CST 2019

Hi Terri,

This phrase isn't mine but nevertheless I'm gonna use it: Customer support/service is not a department but 100% a mentality.

I'm amazed by what you describe and to me there is a long way to go to some company to understand that we deal with cancer diagnostics, questions of life and dead.
Money shouldn't be on the radar for that matters.....

Success in getting your issue solved to YOUR satisfaction!
Ronald

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind Regards

Ronald Kusters
Global Sales Manager Feather Brand Histotechnology

pfm medical ag
Wankelstraße 60
50996 Köln, Germany
T +49 (2236) 9641 660