[Histonet] Roche "bashing"

Terri Braud tbraud at holyredeemer.com
Tue Mar 5 09:23:26 CST 2019

Such a wonderful insight into the thought process of Roche.  Accused of bashing when I am telling the truth about failed lots when they claim the problem is fixed.
If only they would put that much effort into repairing the problem and fostering better customer relations, than how to market their product around this annoying truth.

Terri L. Braud, HT(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
Laboratory
Holy Redeemer Hospital
1648 Huntingdon Pike
Meadowbrook, PA 19046
ph: 215-938-3689
fax: 215-938-3874
Care, Comfort, and Heal

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: Histonet Digest, Vol 184, Issue 1 (Jordan, Kelley)
Message: 1