[Histonet] HT per diem and Pathologist

Heckford, Karen - SMMC-SF Karen.Heckford at DignityHealth.org
Thu Jun 6 11:58:44 CDT 2019

I am looking for a per diem Histology Tech to cover me for  Vacations and Administration Days.   Must know IHC's and manually do special stains.   You will be working independently since I am the only one here that does this job.  The hours are 4:30am to 12:30pm Monday-Friday.  I can work around the schedule a little to accommodate if someone is working another job.   If interested please go the Dignityhealth website and location will be St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco to apply.   We are looking to fill this position ASAP.

We are also looking for a Pathologist to work with our Pathologist here on site.  We do some Non-gyn but mostly surgical.  If you know of a Pathologist that is interested have them email me and I will get them in touch with our Pathologist.

Thanks,

Karen Heckford HT ASCP CE
Lead Histology Technician
St. Mary's Medical Center
450 Stanyan St.
San Francisco, Ca. 94117
415-668-1000 ext. 6167
karen.heckford at dignityhealth.org

Caution:  This email message, including all content and attachments, is CONFIDENTIAL and may be of a nature that is LEGALLY PRIVILEGED.  The information contained in this email message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you have received this document in error.  Any further review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us  immediately by reply email.  Thank you