[Histonet] Tissue Adherence Issue

Dorothy Hu abtdhu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 07:52:12 CDT 2019

>  2. Tissue Adherence Issue (Knutson, Deanne)

Hello,

I think your testing tissue might be over or under fixed in formaldehyde
fixative?
You didn't tell what kind of tissue though. We deal with bone tissue which
needs extensively bake (at 37, 46 degree over night and 58 one hour) and
carefully handled. Superfrost Plus slides are used. Especially gentle heat
for heat induced antigen retrieval. Try to use enzyme antigen retrieval as
possible.
Best luck.

Dorothy Hu