[Histonet] Tissue Adherence Issue

Dilts,Andrew Andrew.Dilts at coxhealth.com
Wed Jul 17 12:06:45 CDT 2019

We find that the amount of time slides spend baking in the oven prior to deparaffinization on our Benchmark Ultras tends to make a difference.  Harder tissue like brain and bone can even benefit from  2 hours at 58*C.

Andrew Dilts  HTL(ASCP)
Histo Supervisor, Laboratory Services
Phone: (417) 269-5021
Andrew.Dilts at coxhealth.com