[Histonet] IHC Negative reagent controls

John Garratt john.garratt at ciqc.ca
Thu Jan 3 10:41:03 CST 2019

The article referenced below may be of interest.

Standardization of Negative Controls in Diagnostic Immunohistochemistry: Recommendations From the International Ad Hoc Expert Panel
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/261516067_Standardization_of_Negative_Controls_in_Diagnostic_Immunohistochemistry_Recommendations_From_the_International_Ad_Hoc_Expert_Panel

John

www.ciqc.ca