[Histonet] AM to statlab and recommendations

Heather Marlatt hmarlatt26 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 09:19:15 CST 2019

Did anyone else use American Mastertech and is now super frustrated with
Stat Lab???

I’ve used AM for years and loved them, great prices and fast shipping, now
cost is through the roof and they’re shipping all my stuff separately
costing a fortune!

Looking for recommendations on xylene alternatives and safe mounting
medium. I’ve been using transcend and cover safe two American Mastertech
signature products but I’m running for my life.

I’ll be contacting a few of the other vendors I use as well but I’d like
some recommendations on xylene alternatives we’ve been xylene free for 4
years and I’m not going back.

Thank you
Heather