[Histonet] IHC Control Slide Longevity

Jan Shivers shive003 at umn.edu
Thu Feb 28 13:29:04 CST 2019

Hi Sandy,

We cut CD31, CD45, CD45RA, CD117, CD204, and MUM1 controls fresh (same
morning as staining; case material as well).

We've never had any problems with Synaptophysin; it's always worked very
well on unstained controls that are up to a year old (stored in the fridge).

Best regards,
Jan

Jan Shivers
Senior Scientist
IHC/Histology Section Manager
Pathology Teaching Program
Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory
University of Minnesota
1333 Gortner Ave.
St. Paul, MN  55108
612-624-7297
shive003 at umn.edu

*Confidentiality Notice: This message, together with any attachments, is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
think you have received this message in error, please advise the sender and
then delete this message and any attachments immediately.*