[Histonet] Oil Red O

Reuel Cornelia Reuel.Cornelia at tsrh.org
Wed Oct 3 10:26:25 CDT 2018

I was wondering if you could help me know why our Oil Red O have some black snowflakes on our fat tissue hours after staining or after 24 hours more snowlflakes precipitation occurs.  The staining was reference was from Lillie RD, Ashburn. Please note that our staining works well between two to three hours. Is there a reason fro this precipitation?

Reuel

TSRH

Dallas, TX

Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children is one of the nation's leading
pediatric centers for the treatment of orthopedic conditions, certain
related neurological disorders and learning disorders, such as dyslexia.
This email transmission and/or its attachments may contain confidential
health information, intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above.