[Histonet] slide folders with space for blocks too

Caitlin Hesketh caithesketh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 08:20:58 CDT 2018

I want to order some folders that have space for blocks to go with the
slides. I swear this exists - I remember very clearly bringing it up as a
suggestion at my last job and the pathologist there shutting it down
instantly (he didn't want to be responsible for checking the block against
the slide himself).

The only ones I can find googling now are these:
http://sourcemp.com/consulting-folder-for-slides-and-blocks.aspx

But I am certain I saw them before with room for 20, and they were plastic
if I remember right.

Anyone else remember these things, or have I lost my mind?