[Histonet] Closed doors in Histology

Victoria Baker bakevictoria at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 10:54:54 CST 2018

Mike,

Yes that is correct.  Histology labs because of their toxic chemicals and
less than pleasant odors need to keep the doors shut for proper
ventilation.  This doesn't always happen when there is a high volume of
people going in and out.
I like it to the requirement that there be a sink (clean sink) in every
Histology lab too.  We have two sinks, 1 for special stains and the other
for tissue processor loading and formalin neutralization.  Which sink do
you think might be cleaner????

Vikki Baker