[Histonet] Closed doors in Histology

Morken, Timothy Timothy.Morken at ucsf.edu
Fri Nov 16 10:59:27 CST 2018

That'll be tough for our histo lab - there are no doors. It is open to two hallways and adjacent clin lab. That said, we have so many hoods in there that we probably make the entire floor negative pressure! And there is no odor from the lab.

Tim Morken
Supervisor, Electron Microscopy/Neuromuscular Special Studies
Department of Pathology
UC San Francisco Medical Center