[Histonet] HSV I & II

Patrick Laurie foreightl at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 10:42:56 CDT 2017

Many antibodies on the market are produced by one company and distributed
through several others. From what I have heard the HSV 2 rabbit died at the
production company.  Could be just a rumor, but I remember this happening
with the PAX-2 antibody several years ago.  It takes quite a while to
re-immunize and properly validate the antibody.  HSV 2 could be in short
supply for a while.

Patrick Laurie(HT)ASCP QIHC

Histology Manager

Celligent Diagnostics, LLC

101 East W.T. Harris Blvd  | Suite 1212 | Charlotte, NC 28262

Work: 704-970-3300  Cell: 704-266-0869