[Histonet] HSV I & II

Van Eyck, Deb deb.vaneyck at phci.org
Fri Sep 1 12:12:56 CDT 2017

Hi All,
Does anyone know what the issue is, all of the sudden the HSV 1 and 2  stains are no longer available from vendors -thanks Deb

This information is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender or our Customer Support Center at (262) 928-2777. We have scanned this e-mail and its attachments for malicious content. However, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ProHealth Care accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.