[Histonet] HSV I & II

Van Eyck, Deb deb.vaneyck at phci.org
Wed Sep 6 10:47:12 CDT 2017

This is also what I suspect from some of the comments being made to me by Vendors , many are not saying but I heard that one of my vendors that they are working up a new antibody.  S0 we may all have to revalidate if using the same clone, after a wait.   Didn’t that happen to the CD 3 rabbit years ago. Deb

Are there any rabbit monoclonals out there now?