[Histonet] IHC counterstain offline

Curt c.tague at Pathologyarts.com
Thu Oct 12 15:23:10 CDT 2017

We currently use the benchmark ultra and are, in an effort to save a little money, looking at running out counter stain offline. Anyone have any suggestions or thoughts they might offer? We currently run our H&E with Richard Allen Hematoxylin 7111. I am curious if that is suitable for use in your experience or if you recommend a different Hematoxylin for IHC counter stains. How much bluing time, etc.

Thanks,

Curt

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.