[Histonet] IHC counterstain offline

Victoria Baker bakevictoria at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 16:07:46 CDT 2017

Curt,

I am not sure how much you will actually save if you factor in the cost of
a person hand counter staining these slides.  I will be the first to say
Ventana is over priced, but off line counter staining brings in an
additional variable and cost.  In the end is it a real savings?  It's an
individual call, but I wouldn't do it.

Vikki