[Histonet] Supervising a histologist

Patti Nelson - PN Lab Consultant nelsonrnch at verizon.net
Wed Nov 1 14:54:43 CDT 2017

As long as the CEO/MD  are on sight at all times while she is doing her duties. They need to be on sight accessible for your assistant.She will also need a Designee statement signed by the CEO/MD and herself that states what she is responsible for. She is not allowed to GROSS. Other than that I believe that she can over see the lab while you are gone.

Sincerely,

PATTI NELSON  H.T.(ASCP)
PN  LABORATORY CONSULTANTS
SUPERVISOR DGC/ZADEH LABS
PO BOX 412
CABAZON, CA. 92230
909-841-9761
nelsonrnch at verizon.net
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:This message and any included attachments are from Patti Nelson, PNP Laboratory Consultants and are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may contain privileged, confidential, proprietary and/or exemption from disclosure under applicable law.  Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender ofthe delivery error by e-mail or you may call  909-841-9761.