[Histonet] Supervising a histologist

Eileen Akemi Allison akemiat3377 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 11:12:05 CDT 2017

We are CLIA/CMS certified only.  My lab assistant only has a high school degree and never had any background in any sciences. She knows nothing about trouble-shooting, nor theory and practice. She has worked primarily in clerical roles for our GI practice for 13 years. In the past 1.5 years, I trained her to accession, process, embed, cut, stain, and coverslip. We do not do IHC here. Our CEO/GI, MD said she could oversee our new HTL during my absence.

Akemi Allison