[Histonet] NEW Histology role in South Florida!

Taylor Rinaldi taylor at prometheushealthcare.com
Wed May 3 13:44:23 CDT 2017

Hi Histonetters!

My name is Taylor Rinaldi, I'm the Recruiting Manager with Prometheus
Healthcare. My team and I are currently recruiting for a Dermatology office
in South Florida. They are looking for a FL licensed HT candidate to perform
Mohs, frozen sections and permanent process, and someone who can also be
responsible for administrative aspects such as maintaining logs, equipment
and P&P manuals. This position is a full time and permanent opportunity,
just minutes from the beach! The position is Monday- Friday between 7:30 am-
5 pm. If you may be interested in learning more, please reach out to me for
immediate consideration!

Thank you all in advance!

Taylor Rinaldi

Recruiting Manager