[Histonet] NEW Histology roles in NYC!

Taylor Rinaldi taylor at prometheushealthcare.com
Wed May 3 13:58:05 CDT 2017

Hi Histonetters!

My name is Taylor Rinaldi, I'm the Recruiting Manager with Prometheus
Healthcare. My team and I are always recruiting for different laboratories
in the New York City area and we're always looking for new talent!
Currently, we have one position in Manhattan available, working with a large
Neurological Laboratory. This position is a day shift, Monday - Friday, full
time and permanent.

All of our other ongoing HT roles in New York do require a NY state license.
Previous experience is preferred although entry level would be considered as
well. Sign on Bonus potential offered, pending each laboratory and location.
If you may be interested in learning more, please reach out to me for
immediate consideration.

We may be working directly with a company you have been hoping to join, so
don't hesitate to reach out to get a conversation going about furthering
your HT career. We are here to help!

The best decision is an informed decision!

Thank you all in advance,

Taylor Rinaldi

Recruiting Manager

Prometheus Healthcare