[Histonet] need help staining 120um human whole brain sections!

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 08:51:12 CDT 2017

You have a special project → special tasks so your approach has to be equally special.Large brain sections are usually stained while floating but for IH with different and successive steps requiring very expensive reagents, floating sections is not well suited.You should affix the sections to large slides, and I imagine will not be brain whole sections but limited to some areas.In that case for IHC you can stain several sections in a humid chamber, manually. I do not imagine an automatic system for this task.It will be a costly and slow process indeed.René