[Histonet] Updated Openings across the US

Angie Laparidis angie at ka-recruiting.com
Tue Mar 7 12:20:56 CST 2017

Hello Histonet Subscribers,

I wanted to send along my active openings list for some great Histotech
opportunities across the US! Let me know what you are looking for in your
next career move & please send over an updated resume.

AR- (1st shift, starting at either 4:30AM, or 5AM)
AR- (1st shift, Outreach & Dermatapothology lab)
CA- Palm Springs area - FT 8 hr shift Mohs Histotech, M-F
GA- Atlanta- (3rd shift (11 pm to 7 am)
IL- Rockford- (part time, 6am-2:30pm)
IN- Outside of Chicago - Histotechnician - Midnight
NC- Durham- IHC Tech - 2nd Shift (HTL certified with BS degree –
immunohistochemistry) (MUST HAVE BS)
NC- 1st shift hours 6am-2:30pm, 3rd shift opening 10pm-6:30am
NY - Buffalo - Histotech (days)
NY - New York - Histotech (day shift)
NY – Long Island- Histotech  (NYS license required)(Monday - Friday,
5am-1:30pm)
OH – Columbus- Histotech
VA – Richmond-Histotechnologist (days)
VA – Rural- (rotating shift)
WI – Green Bay- (2nd & 3rd shifts)

Look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

*Angie Laparidis*Healthcare Recruiter
K.A. Recruiting, Inc.
10 Post Office Square, 8th Floor South, Boston, MA, 02109
W:  617.746-2744 (*please note this is a new number*)
F: (617) 507-8009
Angie at ka-recruiting.com

Our openings are updated daily at www.ka-recruiting.com