[Histonet] Thank you

Keith Brown phruntedeske at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 12:21:51 CST 2017

Yesterday, I posted on this list some very basic questions about how to get
started in this field as a second career, having spent the last nearly two
decades in the news business.

The number of people who responded, on-list and off, was surprising. And
the honest efforts from people I've never met to try to help a guy get on
the right track was much appreciated. Each one.

I wanted to say thanks to everyone. I didn't expect that kind of response
and if that's any indication of the people who work in this field, I think
I've made the right decision about the discipline to attempt breaking into.

Thanks a lot,

Keith.