[Histonet] Histology Tech Job in New York (Will take NY License Eligibility)

Melissa Owens melissa at alliedsearchpartners.com
Tue Mar 7 10:06:46 CST 2017

Good Morning,

I have a Histotech position in New York near Queens area and I am able to take someone who is New York License eligible. The shift is Tuesday-Saturday 11pm-7:30am. The position comes with vacation/sick days, paid holidays, medical/dental/vision and other benefits! This is a permanent full time position. ASCP not required and NY license eligibility accepted. Must have 1-2 years of histology experience. Please contact me for more details.

Melissa Owens
President, Laboratory Staffing
Allied Search Partners

T: 888.388.7571 ext. 102