[Histonet] Fat or Breast & Lipoma Processing Schedule Sought

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 11 10:23:23 CST 2017

You can find all my xylene-free processing schedules at the HistoNet archives. They use 2-propanol → mineral oil → paraffin.René

    On Saturday, February 11, 2017 9:44 AM, ian bernard via Histonet <histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu> wrote:

 We use Safe Clear 11 (a Xylene sub) as the clearing agent on our routine
processing schedule; with no intent to resort back to Xylene.

Since we are taking in an influx of lipoma and breast cases, we are seeking
a separate tissue processing schedule.  Thus looking for an overnight
schedule template that we can validate.

Are there any histonetters with an overnight schedule that they are willing
to share as our template to begin validation.  Also, any reference source
you can point too along these lines will be greatly appreciated.

V/r

IB